Reply To: 10k Ridge Loop: Possible Marijuana Grow Fish Creek?

Home Forums Trail Conditions 10k Ridge Loop: Possible Marijuana Grow Fish Creek? Reply To: 10k Ridge Loop: Possible Marijuana Grow Fish Creek?

dave
Participant

Alivia, please don’t use my post to keep you from enjoying a hike in the mountains.  I second what stbrnnr stated on “up here”. We were well off an established trail in a creek bed (Fish Creek).  So if you are going up to hike on established trails, or even the 10K ridge (which is generally well ducked, cairns if you are East Coast :)), then you will be well away from where we found the possible grow.  If you stay out of the Fish Creek drainage you will not be near what I originally posted about.   You can see in my post from 5/19 I stated about 1 mile “up” Fish Creek from where trail and creek cross.  Lot’s of other places to explore without going up that particular drainage.

p.s. agree on beacon/locator comment too.  It is one of those devices you hope you don’t ever need to use, but will be glad when you have it, if needed.  (I use Garmin InReach Mini, but I don’t want to start a discussion here on what is best, that’s just what works for me).

Comments are closed.