Adventure Pass

Home Forums Trail Conditions Adventure Pass

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #1610

      Which of the wilderness trailheads require an Adventure Pass to park there?

    • #1611

      National Forest Adventure Pass is needed to park at Vivian Creek trailhead at the end of the road in Forest Falls and South Fork trailhead which is currently closed.

      The rest of the wilderness trailheads don’t need any pass and here are the only ones that are currently open: Momyer, San Bernardino Peak and John’s Meadow.

      NF Adventure Passes are needed at snow play areas in the winter only and other locations in NF that have restroom facelities except Mill Creek Visitor Center and Barton Flats Visitor Center.

      Remember this saturday June 10, 2017 is “National Get Outdoors Day” and no passes are needed on that day.

      SGWA volunteer

    • #1615

      Thank you.  I recently bought an annual pass and was curious where it was required.


Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.