Aspen Grove Road Conditions

Home Forums Trail Conditions Aspen Grove Road Conditions

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Hikin Jim
      Participant

I drove out to the Aspen Grove trailhead over the Memorial Weekend (and spent a couple of nights at Mineshaft Flats).  The road was in OK but not great condition.  Not much different than the last time I drove it.

There was one drainage crossing that looked a little dicey, but, taking it slow, my Honda Accord made it across both ways just fine.

HJ

MikeH
      Participant

Thanks HJ.

Related side note:  I appreciate your increased presence here.  People can really benefit from your amazing amount of knowledge and experience (no offense meant to anyone else who posts here of course).

Hikin Jim
      Participant

Yeah, I’ve gotten out of the habit.  🙁

I started working for a financial services company that is really strict on deadlines about 4 years ago, and I’ve had to really dial back the hiking, blogging, etc.

I’m now working for a healthcare company and have a bit more time although not as much as when I was working for the power company.  At the power company, at 5:00 PM, people went home.

To your point, while I know a few things about the SGW, there is so much I don’t know, so I look forward very much to everyone’s posts.

HJ

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.