Hey everyone totally stoked to be able to get into the SGW again! I booked a permit for 2 nights next week 4/20-4/22 to camp at Dollar Lake and am hoping to make a day trip to the summit Wednesday the 21st. Has anyone been up yet? And any information about the snow conditions would be helpful. Trying to decide if I am bringing snowshoes etc. I figured the worse part of the snow will be the trail to dollar lake and up to the saddle but after that portion there would be more melt off from sun exposure. Again any info given I am grateful for.