High creek camp water

Home Forums Trail Conditions High creek camp water

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      roryt63
      Participant

Can anyone give a water report up at high creek camp or even better up the Vivian creek trail all together. I wanna go up this week but would really be happy knowing I can rely on water at the camp of where the last water is on route up. Thanks in advance

KW
      Participant

I hiked Vivian Creek Trail to the summit of San G yesterday (04/30/21).  As usual water is flowing at Vivian Creek Camp and at High Creek Camp.  There is no water flowing across the trail just before Halfway Camp and I did not go look to see if there was any water at the spring.   It is very dry out there.

roryt63
      Participant

Thanks KW I am happy to hear this since a couple weeks back I got to dry lake to camp and no water at spring, it totally played a part in my heading home the next morning without my planned summit attempt.  Ow I can plan a leisurely hike to high camp spend the next day summiting at least San G and then head back to camp for another night. Really appreciate the report.

MikeH
      Participant

Rory- quick clarification.  Did you mean to type Dollar Lake in your post above when you said there was no water in the  spring?

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by MikeH.
      roryt63
      Participant

Yes I meant Dollar Lake my error its been a rough couple days at my house.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.