Limber Pine Bench Water Conditions

Home Forums Trail Conditions Limber Pine Bench Water Conditions

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Lumberjack Nick
      Participant

Looking for info on water at Limber Pine Bench. Heard rumors it may not be running. Thank you

Ranger Lon
      Participant

I was hoping one of the recent hikers or patrols might respond before now, but since not, I’ll will say that Limberpine usually runs late in the season. I have not seen any reports since the fire closure reopened so I don’t have anything recent to confirm that. If you go and can share info with us on the conditions we can help others. either post here, or let us know at Mill Creek.

Ranger Lon
      Participant

Hiker reported from his hike on weekend of 9/15-16 that he had to go upstream a way on Limberpine Spring to find a waterfall to gather water from. This at least gives us all an idea of the conditions on this trail. Also, I have recent reports that Columbine spring is definitely dry. Hope this helps people that are planning future trips.

chris in redlands
      Participant

I’ve visited limber pine springs dozens of times in the past fifteen years in all seasons and have literally never found it dry. I’ve also never seen it reported dry in any year in any season. I have assumed there’d be water there without checking many times and have never been disappointed. I was there today and flow was at least a half gallon, probably more like a gallon per minute, right next to the trail. YMMV.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.