Home Forums Trail Conditions Test post

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      MikeH
      Participant

Test.

MikeH
      Participant

Trying to post a trip report, but keep getting server errors.  This test post went through, though…

I’m only posting text too.  No images.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by MikeH.
      shawnsisler
      Participant

Hi MikeH,

I had the same problem a while back.

Internal Server Error
      The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Try not using any special characters  when typing or type in notepad and paste to forum.

That is what eventually worked for me.

SGWA volunteer

MikeH
      Participant

Thanks Shawn.  Sent a trouble ticket using the interactive map’s form.  Got a reply today that they were having issues.  By the looks of the latest posts, seems like it’s been fixed.

I sent them a copy of my trail report so I think they will be posting it for me.  If it doesn’t show up in a day or so, I’ll do it.

Short version is that I hiked the SB Peak Trail for about 4.6 miles (a little past the Columbine Spring junction).  Planned to overnight at Limber Pine, but lost the trail and didn’t feel like pushing past that spot.  (think the same thing happened to me last time I hiked it in the snow).

stbrnnr
      Participant

Please persist on posting this, Mike–looking forward to some new 2022 Huskies’ Adventures & much prefer reading about them here vs. on any of those, um, alternate sites.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.