Testing new online permit reservations

Home Forums Trail Conditions Testing new online permit reservations

• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by KW.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      cyndijohnson
      Keymaster

SGWA has just deployed a system to make permit reservations online.  Yes, the Wilderness is still closed (we want it open too) and so the only permit we can offer is the trail down to Aspen Grove.  Yes, the aspens are bare, but it’s what we’ve got. 🙂

We think the system is pretty easy and self-explanatory. If you’d like to hike down to Aspen Grove – but not past the stream crossing please – try out our reservation button. You can find it on the Wilderness Permits page.

Feedback is welcome, you can comment here or even better, use the Contact page.

KO
      Participant

The new online system is AWESOME!  How do you cancel reservations, though?

MikeH
      Participant

Agreed… love the new system.

Re: Cancellation: Top left of the window on the permits page should say “Cancel Existing Reservation”

KO
      Participant

Thanks Mike.

MikeH
      Participant

FWIW- I just tried to cancel one of my reservations and it said it couldn’t find it (or it had already been canceled).  I copied and pasted the permit number to be sure I didn’t mistype it.  Still got the same error.

roryt63
      Participant

I made a overnight permit reservation last night but never got the permit in my email. The available spaces at dollar lake went down however. Also the webpage just stays stuck spinning on we are processing your permit or something to that effect. I sent a message through the contact portal here and am waiting for an answer.

MikeH
      Participant

Rory- same thing happened to me (but I did get the permit via email).  When I refreshed the window, it cleared the spinning wheel.

Brian
      Participant

I had a similar issue to roryt63, and may have made 2 reservations on accident as a result.

roryt63
      Participant

After using the contact email system on here they fixed it for me. Thanks everyone and the new system is great I agree!

KW
      Participant

The new permit system works great.  Thanks for making it so easy to get a permit!!!!!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.