Trail Fork Springs info

Home Forums Trail Conditions Trail Fork Springs info

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      MikeH
      Participant

Hi all,

Assuming I get my permit approved, one of our huskies and I will be heading up to Trail Fork Springs camp after one night at Limber Pine.  I’ve been to Limber Pine before, but never been to TF Springs.

Anyone been there recently?  Water available or should I load up at Limber Pine?  Campsites easy enough to find?

Also, we’ll have quite a bit of time there so any info on recommended side-trips would be great.  May head toward San Gorgonio just to check out the trail in that direction.

Thanks in advance.

Jim David
      Participant

Hi,

Just camped at Trail Forks Springs(8/4).  Plenty of water in the spring (not at the campsite but not too far).  Campsites easy to find.  Follow signed side trail upslope from the main trail great campsites.  The side trail to the campsites is  after the trail junction from E San Bernardino (1E06.1) and Anderson Flat (1Eo6) going down from the peaks.  Important the water is located down the main trail (100-200 yards) from the side trail to the campsites.  The spring is downslope to the west from the main trail..

MikeH
      Participant

Excellent info.  Thanks Jim!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.